Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Firsty

So. This is my blog. Welcome. This blog has no specific topic, theme, idealogy by which it runs, its just whenever I feel strongly about something or think of something interesting do I blog it up. Anything from NBA to politics, to my own artwork, or some good pizza I recently had. It'll all be up here. And with that,

The Celtics.

First and foremost, I am not from Boston, nor do I like any other Boston team. But these guys are amazing. Why? Ray Allen. He's not the only reason, but c'mon. This man, I strongly believe has the best shot in the NBA. If any one has watched the playoffs so far, this man whipped Noah, Hinrich, and the whole lot of the Bulls in all the games, regardless of whether the Celtics won or not. And as Ray Allen closes in on Reggie Miller's 3 pt field goal record, I will dare to say that he is the best 3 point shooter the NBA has seen. Ever.

The players that make up this team are all beasts in their own way. Paul Pierce, KG , even though he's out (moment of silence), House, Rondo, Big Baby, Scalabrine, all these players have something special to them where as some teams only have that one guy that leads the team.

Now that we've established that I'm a Celtics fan, MVP award.

Lebron. Duh
But here I was rooting for Dwayne Wade. For the majority of the season, he led Lebron and Kobe in point, assists and steals. The man is good. Don't see why he wasn't atleast 2nd. But oh wells.

Tomorrow night on TNT Celtics Magic -Magic leads 1-0. Everyone should watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment