Saturday, January 23, 2010

Darn Sweet Tooth!

Two sweet-toothed men are bitter after being mistakenly arrested
for possession of crack cocaine. "I spent five days in jail for
possession of coconut candy," said 33-year-old dad Cesar
Rodriguez, who works as a plumber's assistant.

THAT'S HILARIOUS.
I am obviously sympathetic with these innocent men, but seriously? Cops held them for 5 days. FIVE DAYS! How can you not differentiate between coconut candy and cocaine in 120 hours (you like that math). I do believe my 6 yr old. sister could tell the difference between them, though she'd be running the risk of being a coke addict before puberty. That would womp. Ah well.

I had three SAT subject tests today, think I did pretty well on em, and then I had a squash match and I BEASTED. Twas a good day. Bout to go see The Book of Eli. Hope its dope. We out.

No comments:

Post a Comment