Friday, January 22, 2010

Wallet!

I was going through some old stuff in closets when I came across a quaint box about half a foot wide and across. Opened it up, and lo and behold a wallet. I had had the intention to go out and buy one this weekend, as my other one got ripped directly in half ( caught in a car door, I pulled it real hard, stuff happens) but then I came across this bad boy. It's a regular old wallet, bifold, pretty thin leather pieces, no money, the usual for me. EXCEPT this one had my dad's name monogrammed into the front AND (whoa) the inside. Bad friggin ass.
After assuming it was mon padre's, I asked him about it, turns out he has a wallet, waddaya know, and I can have it. It's not my name, but it's an awesome piece of inheritance ( even though my parents are alive and well ). Just threw in some ID cards into there, and I wish I had more money to be quite honest. OH WELLZ. Anywho, I'm missing a Kid Cudi concert, so upset that some of my friends are probs rocking out to the Kid (thas right I called him the kid) and I am blogging and not doing homework. ( I use way too many parentheses).

No comments:

Post a Comment