Friday, January 22, 2010

Dem Darn Feel Goods

Damn them feel good movies.

I just watched Cinderella Man again, and it's ridiculous how much this movie can toy with my emotions. I found my self gritting my teeth, clenching my fists, holding back tears ( say something. I dare you.) and smirking along with Braddock. This movie is easily in my Top 10 ever, and fights for the best inspirational movie ( Screw Rudy. )
'D you know he helped make the Verrazano? RIDICULOUS.
Now I can't help but pass that bridge that I see much too often without thinking about that. And as I think about it, my hands drift off the steering wheel aaaaaannnnnddd boom goes the dynamite.

In other news, (hehe)

I bought some Japanese soda off a kid in the locker room today for a buck. After waiting three suspenseful hours to open it,( IT'S JAPANESE! Do you know the type of crazy shit they be doing?) it was an ultimate fail. It wasn't anticlimactic though, because it friggin exploded.
To open it, you push down a marble made of who-knows-what into the drink, and it fizzes. And by fizzes I mean shoots off like a ton of Mentos in a tiny glass Coke bottle that you wish you could keep on a shelf or something. What?
Anyway, it was melon flavored, it tasted alright, nothing too special, and it was bright green which added to the fun, but no more of those Jap sodas for this guy. Atleast not in public. and probably not melon flavored.


P.S. Japs also have WATERMELON Coke.

Whoa. Gotta cop some of that.



No comments:

Post a Comment