Monday, January 18, 2010


Original Atari Boxing

vs

Fight Night for Xbox360.

WOW. Tis crazy how much progress we're making with graphics and other video game related details.

Seeing these pictures made me want to find my old Nintendo and Sega Genesis and set em up to play with for a while.

I hate them.

Wasted two hours finding, setting up and playing these bad boys, and they womp womp. Yea they did bring about an overwhelming sense of nostalgia, and then I went ahead, found some Play-Doh, a key component in anyone's childhood, some old class pictures from public school, a yearbook full of numbers, and THEN I called those numbers and ended up realizing that most people had forgotten me from sharing PE once a week in a class with 69 kids ( two classes of 35 and 34).

That was depressing. I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment